Zero Gravity-Gen 2.0 Air balancer
Finding the perfect fit for your ergonomic needs can be more complicated than expected. The new Zero Gravity air balancer control kit has been designed to be installed on any new or existing Ingersoll Rand® air balancer. The Zero Gravity air balancer kit offers an intuitive solution for improved ergonomics, operator comfort, maneuverability, & productivity. The Ingersoll Rand Zero Gravity air balancer combines the low maintenance, low air consumption balancer with electronic controls that extend balancing capabilities.
- Ergonomic slide handle allows for precise positioning of multiple loads while maintaining a controlled speed.
- Balancing mode enables precision positioning using the hands with very little effort.
- Intuitive operation, no specific training needed.
- Plug and play solution limits downtime with intuitive setup.
- Ability to balance any load without adjustment.
- Multiple safety features integrated directly into the software including safety interlock, over-pressure security, & minimum load balancing.
- Compatible with any new or existing Ingersoll Rand air balancer ranging from 150-500 lb. capacity.
- GUI tool for controlling the parameter like speed, float sensitivity interlock, no load balancing features in the balancers.
Software .HEX file for Zero Gravity Gen-2.0
|Link:150lbs ZG-Balancer-Rev A
|Link: 200lbs ZG-Balancer-Rev A
|Link: 350lbs ZG-Balancer-Rev A
|Link: 500lbs ZG-Balancer-Rev A
Link to GUI tool for Service and Troubleshooting: GUI tool Service tool
Link to GUI tool used at Field: GUI tool field tool
Video link for working of Zero Gravity Balancer.